Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November '17 challenge winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so very much for playing the November 'Thank You' challenge!!
So many beautiful cards!!!
THANK YOU for playing!!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the 
Fabulous goodie bag from 




The loose watercolour florals in fall colours are a sure winner!

And,
 for the Rs. 250/- voucher from 




I just LOVE the paisley designs that have been incorporated into this fall card, Oh, so subtly!

Many many congratulations to the winners!!

VERY IMPORTANT

I have a sincere request to the winners..
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRIZES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The more you share, the better chance the winning awesome prizes from more and more sponsors.
If, for any reason you do not wish to accept the prize, please contact me ASAP, so that I may pass on the prize to someone else.

Remember...

The December challenge will go live on 1st December 2017 at 12 am IST. 
As always there are great prizes to be won..don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card and for the fantastic prize, Paru! I'll make sure to share this!! :)
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!